Effective Date: 20 September 2021
By “personal information,” Barebells means information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “you” means any person who visits our Site, uses our mobile application, makes purchases, contact us, sign up for news, invites and offers or calls us on the phone.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Barebells collects different types of categories of information from users who visit our Site, use our mobile application, make purchases, contact us, sign up for news, invites and offers or call us on the phone including: information to identify visitors personally, such as name, address/billing address, phone number, order information, email address, payment details, payment history, credit card information and payment reference number. In some instances, Barebells requests that users provide certain personal information in order to facilitate future communications, make a purchase of Barebells’ products, or receive services, information or other materials from Barebells. This Policy sets forth the practices that Barebells intends to follow with respect to such personal information, as well as other information that can be used to identify a visitor’s computer or device.
Barebells collects such information from the following sources:
- Directly from you. For example, when you contact or request information from us including via the Barebells Site, make an online purchase, or create a Barebells account.
- Third Parties, including Service Providers. For example, service providers that Barebells uses, analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives, and other third parties that Barebells’ chooses to collaborate or work with.
- Using cookies and automatic collection methods. Barebells and its service providers may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone, or other device that you install our mobile application on, that you use to access our Site, or that you use to open an email or click on an advertisement from Barebells. Methods Barebells uses include: cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser); web beacons or tags; flash cookies or Local Stored Objects; any other technologies.
Barebells will use the personal information you provide for various purposes such as to facilitate future communications with you, assist you in making a purchase of Barebells products or services, respond to your request for Barebells information and materials, inform you about products or services that might interest you, or participate in promotions. To the extent that Barebells seeks personal information from you, you will be prompted to provide that information. However, you will always have the choice to decline to provide the information and not receive the services or materials from Barebells.
2. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Barebells shares personal information with:
- Barebells Affiliates. For example, Barebells affiliates may share business processes and common data systems.
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us. For example, companies that help us market or advertise to you, or that provide products or services to you. Barebells may use third parties or service providers to help with auditing interactions and transactions with you, addressing security, fixing errors, helping us with advertising or marketing, maintaining accounts and providing customer service, helping with our internal research, and verifying service quality or safety.
Barebells may also access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal information when doing so is necessary to: comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; operate and maintain the security of Barebells’ systems, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; protect the rights or property or ourselves or others, including enforcing our agreements, terms, and policies; or act in urgent circumstances such as protecting the health or personal safety of an employee or worker, agent, customer, user of Barebells’ products or services, or member of the public.
3. COOKIE NOTICE
A cookie is a tiny piece of text placed on your computer’s hard drive by a Site you visit. Cookies help the Site to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. This makes the Site more user friendly and your visits to the site more productive.
For information on how to adjust your browser settings to delete or control cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
4. SECURITY AND FRAUD
Barebells has implemented information security practices designed to help safeguard your personal information. Barebells do not authorize Barebells employees or our service providers to access or use this information unless they have a need to know it in connection with performing their employment duties or providing services to Barebells. Barebells does not use credit card information for any purpose other than to process payment for sales, and does not provide your credit card information to anyone other than the financial services institutions and contractors responsible for the confidential processing of your payment.
While Barebells will continue to exercise diligence and use measures to protect the security of this site, Barebells cannot warrant that all internet communications will be secure. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. NOTICES, DISCLOSURES, AND STATE-SPECIFIC RIGHTS
- Links to Third Party Sites. Barebells site or mobile application may provide links to other Internet sites, content or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties. Barebells is not responsible for the sites, content, or videos accessed via the links, and Barebells not reviewed the privacy practices of those third parties.
- California Privacy Rights. California law entitles residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information Barebells collects, from what sources, for what purpose and with whom Barebells shares such information. California law also provides residents with rights to request access to and deletion of certain personal information, to know whether personal information is shared, and to opt out of the “sale” of personal information. To understand how we honor these California rights, to make requests regarding these rights, and to learn more about how California law defines “personal information,” please visit our California Privacy Rights Notice.
6. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
The Site is meant for US customers only. You cannot order products if you do not have a US delivery address.
If you provide personal information through our site or mobile application separate from a purchase, you agree that the personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States of America and any other country or jurisdiction at our sole discretion. The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in the United States or other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer or process personal information may be different than the laws and protections in your country.
7. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Barebells may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. Barebells will notify you by posting the updated Policy on its site if there are any material changes to this Policy.
8. CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Postal address: Vitamin Well USA LLC located at 3865 Grand View Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066